Newshore is hiring in Argentina to expand its team and become a key element in supporting customers in the region and reinforcing the service that Newshore provides to airlines in other regions of the world.
As a Fullstack Software Developer, you’ll be part of a team focused on the creation of e-commerce solutions for airlines.
Your main responsibilities will be:
• Take part of the requirements analysis
• Ensure code quality
• Actively participate in the team to success in collaborative manner.
As part of our teams, you'll work with software solutions built for the cloud, using mostly Azure, with a strong focus on automation for quality and performance monitoring. Using Azure DEvOps performing CI to carry out the development.
List of requirements:
• Relevant experience of +3 years in C#
• MVC, Web API, ASP .NET, Windows Services, Web Services (SOAP y/o RESTful).
• Front-end development (HTML, Angular 2+, CSS)
• SQL Server
• Principles and design patterns
And some nice to have skills too:
• Clean architecture
• Domain-driven design
• Cloud development
• CPU/Memory profiling
• Ability to work in a team and to lead.
• Experience working in agile development environment
• Degree level or software equivalent
• Spoken and written English
What we offer:
1. Competitive Salary (payment in €)
2. Stability (long term contract)
3. Yearly salary and promotion review.
4. Excellent opportunities working with European and American clients.
5. Constant learning and promotion opportunities
Newshore is a technology consulting company serving the airline industry. With a team of more than 100 IT professionals, headquarters in Barcelona (Spain) and production centers in Colombia and the Philippines. Newshore offers e-commerce solutions to Low Cost Airlines (LCC) and Hybrid Airlines around the world, increasing their revenue and maintaining their operating costs.