Newshore (a FLYR Labs company) is globally recognized for developing proprietary software solutions and services within the airline industry focusing on the digital retail and e-commerce sectors. We partner with our customers to support them with data management, information systems, passenger notifications and promotion campaigns. We are 140 highly motivated crew around the world with our headquarters in Barcelona and an office in Colombia and The Philippines. We are working on the latest technology with our customers helping them improve quality and performance.
Newshore started its activity in Philipines in 2018 and since then it has become a key element in supporting customers in the APAC region and reinforcing the service that Newshore provides to airlines in other regions of the world. We continue growing, therefore we are hiring in the Philippines. This position is open to work remotely from anywhere in Philipines.
We are looking for a person with analytical thinking and able to learn about the functional goal of our old/new software solutions.
You will manage the QA for our solutions and you will create/execute the different test cases over the different applications of the company.
- Communication with product owner and development team
- Test case design
- Manual / Automated test case execution and result analysis
- Report generation based on results to determine % of readiness
- Develop procedures to determine product quality
- Estimate QA projects effort and tasks
- Knowledge on different testing procedures like functional, regression or acceptance
- Usage of reporting and ticketing tools like Jira or Azure DevOps Boards
- Knowledge in estimation for QA projects and tasks
- Knowledge in test case design.
- Knowledge in agile methodologies like Scrum
- Analytical skills
- English reading and writing skills
- Experience of at least 2 years in a similar job
- Office Package: Excel, Word and Outlook
- Excellent Communication skills (Written and Oral). Proactive
Nice to have:
- English fluent speaking
- Automation testing tools knowledge like Selenium
- Performance testing knowledge with tools like JMeter
- Integration tools knowledge like SoapUI or Postman
- IT degree level or software equivalent
- Coding skills.
What we offer:
- Competitive Salary
- Yearly salary and promotion review
- Work Monday to Friday – Regular office hours.
- Excellent opportunities working with European and American clients
- SSS, PHIC
- Computer equipment (laptop) provided by the company
- Constant learning and promotion opportunities