Do you enjoy managing IT projects but you feel you don’t get the opportunities you deserve? Are working as a Project Manager and you want to jump to the next step?
If you feel you have the right skills and attitude to work in our fast-growing company, we will be excited to hear from you!
We invite you to apply to Newshore, the fast-growing company that is re-shaping the Digital Airline landscape. You’ll be part of an excellent, international work team, with great challenges and growth opportunities, and you’ll be exposed to life-changing experiences.
Newshore is a dynamic company, born global and with focus on international business. We develop our own software solutions and services for the airline industry in the field of digital retail and e-commerce area, with special attention to data, information systems, passenger notifications and digital campaigns. We are a team of 140 highly motivated people around the world with headquarters in Barcelona, and offices in Colombia, Argentina and the Philippines. Newshore teams are working with the latest technologies, always focused on improving performance and quality.
As a Consultant Manager you will focus on team management, solution delivery and strategy on best e-commerce practices applied to travel, along with client relationship, account growth and profitability. You will develop your skills managing challenging multi-market projects from large and medium airlines. The candidate should have confidence in leading SaaS projects with the help of production, technology and quality teams. Having experience in the travel industry will be considered a plus but other industries are welcome. The candidate will be part of an international delivery team within global Client Services organization
- Manage a team including software engineers, UX designers, quality and assurance testers, with sense of ownership, accountability, responsiveness, precision and strategic thinking.
- Lead the collection, understanding, documentation and translation of the business requirements for the project
- Manage the customization, training and support of our SaaS product including every aspect such as functional and technical gaps, project costs and expenses, deadlines, and resource needs.
- Identify, evaluate and manage the risks to the success of the project, taking the responsibility for delivering the project on schedule, agreed scope and within budget.
- Identify opportunities to present our product, improve its functionality and manage the alignment between the demands of your clients and the implementation of the roadmap of our solution
- Take a proactive role in learning about clients’ industry, business needs and company culture. Work on accounts’ growth in collaboration with Account Managers.
- Learn to develop long-term relationships with different client stakeholders and develop ambitious goals for future growth prospects.
- Extensive experience in IT environment account management or complex project management.
- Vision in the strategic management of client portfolio or accounts.
- Analytical capacity and negotiation skills.
- Consulting skills oriented to customer needs.
- Ability to understand, articulate, structure and resolve customer needs.
- Knowledge in eCommerce platforms
- Experience in the Airline industry is a plus
What we offer:
You’ll join an industry that is going through a total disruption, and you’ll be exposed to great opportunities to learn and growth by doing. You’ll join a young, international and high-performing team that will help you grow fast. You’ll work in a flat and transparent organization, and will be provided with open and frequent feedback. Your salary and compensation will evolve as fast as your professional value, year after year.
Additionally, we enjoy some other perks.... have a look:
- Flexible working hours
- Private medical and dental insurance
- Meal and/or commuting card
- Competitive salary
- Enjoyable and challenging working environment
- Yearly salary and promotion review
- Highly professional team to interact with and grow
- Team building events
- Young and dynamic team with a culturally diverse environment