Newshore is a dynamic company, born global and with focus on international business. We develop our own software solutions and services for the airline industry in the field of digital retail and e-commerce area, with special attention to data, information systems, passenger notifications and digital campaigns. We are a team of 140 highly motivated people around the world with headquarters in Barcelona, and offices in Colombia, Argentina and the Philippines. Newshore teams are working with the latest technologies, always focused on improving performance and quality.
As a Product Owner at Newshore, you need a passion for product quality and a positive user experience. You will be working closely with Product team to create and maintain a product according to our quality goals
What you’ll do:
- Plan and prioritize backlog and development for the product
- Deliver features by writing user stories and requirements
- Lead the planning product release plans and set expectation for delivery
- Define product vision and growth opportunities
- Assess value, develop cases and prioritize stories, epics and themes to ensure work focuses on those with maximum value that are aligned with product strategy
- Provide backlog management, iteration planning and elaboration of the user stories
- Measure and definition of Product KPIs
- Lead the planning product release plans and set expectation for delivery of new functionalities.
Who you are:
- Over 5 years of experience in a relevant field working as a Technical Product Owner or in a similar role
- You have strong stakeholder communication and management skills
- You have an advanced understanding of agility
- You have a strong technical background, either through a technical university degree or acquired through your line of work.
- Fluent in verbal and written English communication
- You have knowledge in eCommerce platforms
- Experience in the Airline industry is a plus
What we offer:
You’ll join an industry that is going through a total disruption, and you’ll be exposed to great opportunities to learn and growth by doing. You’ll join a young, international and high-performing team that will help you grow fast. You’ll work in a flat and transparent organization, and will be provided with open and frequent feedback. Your salary and compensation will evolve as fast as your professional value, year after year.
Additionally, we enjoy some other perks.... have a look:
- Flexible working hours
- Private medical and dental insurance
- Meal and/or commuting card
- Competitive salary
- Enjoyable and challenging working environment
- Yearly salary and promotion review
- Highly professional team to interact with and grow
- Internal technology trainings and tech sessions
- Team building events
- Young and dynamic team with a culturally diverse environment