Newshore is eCommerce solutions company, born global, with focus on international travel business and recently adquired by FLYR Labs. We develop our own software solutions and services for the airline industry in the field of digital retail and e-commerce area, with special attention to data, customer experience, passenger notifications and promo campaigns growing conversion and agility. We are a growing team of 140 highly motivated people around the world with offices in Barcelona, Colombia and the Philippines. Newshore teams are working with the latest technologies, always focused on improving performance and quality.
Candidate must be familiar with software development life cycle (SDLC) and have demonstrable experience on leading development teams while working with agile methodologies.
Candidate must also have high level development and software design skills as well as willing to learn.
Standards like SOLID, DDD, Unit testing, UML, Design patterns and Clean architecture are part of the teams' practices so candidate must have demonstrable knowledge on them.
- Take care of the team wellness and performance
- Look for excelence in deliverables
- Ensure team members have all required tools to perform
- Help team on achieving provided task stimations
- Complain about processes or tools that slow down the team
- Detect automation chances to improve time to market
- Align visions with other team's tech leads in order to build a common strategy
- Take an active role in your team’s development in collaboration with the Project manager.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or relevant field
- 5+ years of experience developing web-based applications in .NET and Angular
- Experience on relational databases
- Experience working in agile development environment
- Spoken and written English
- Tech skills: SOLID, DDD, Design patterns, Unit testing
- Experience on CI / CD
- Experience on building tech designs using UML for sequence and class diagrams
- Experience on enterpise practices like Clean architecture, SOA and MessageQueue
- Experience on noSQL
- Experience on micro-frontends
- Experience on dockerizing
What we offer:
All our employees enjoy the same benefits... have a look:
- 50K-70K € range salary
- Flexible working hours
- Private medical and dental insurance
- Meal and/or commuting card
- Enjoyable and challenging working environment
- Yearly salary and promotion review
- Highly professional team to interact with and grow
- Internal technology trainings and tech sessions
- Team building events
- Young and dynamic team with a culturally diverse environment