Director of Delivery
Are you a leader who excels at managing clients, teams, and IT projects, but feel like you haven't reached your full potential? Have you got solid experience leading digital product implementation organizations and are ready to join a fast-growing, globally focused company where you can make a real impact?
If you possess the right skills and attitude to join our rapidly growing company, we would love to hear from you!
We're Newshore, a fast-growing eCommerce solutions company, with a focus on the international travel business. Recently acquired by FLYR Labs, a successful challenger in the travel industry, we develop our own software solutions and services for the airline sector in the digital retail and e-commerce space, with a particular emphasis on data, customer experience, conversion optimization, and agility. With a team of 160 highly motivated people located across the world in Barcelona, Colombia, and the Philippines, and using cutting-edge technologies, we're constantly striving to improve performance and quality.
As Director of Delivery, you will be responsible for team management, solution delivery, and the strategic implementation of best e-commerce practices for the travel industry, as well as client relationship building, account growth, and profitability. After a training period, you will lead a group of account managers, overseeing challenging multi-market projects for large and medium-sized airlines. The ideal candidate will have confidence in leading B2B SaaS projects and have experience working with production, technology, and quality teams. Although experience in the travel industry is a plus, we welcome candidates from other industries as well. You will be part of an international delivery team within the global Client Services organization.
Manage a team of Account Managers, including software engineers, UX designers, quality and assurance testers, with a sense of ownership, accountability, responsiveness, precision, and strategic thinking.
- Set goals for the team and report on their progress.
- Help the team achieve their goals and continuously improve.
- Lead the collection, understanding, documentation, and translation of business requirements for the project.
- Manage the customization, training, and support of our SaaS product, covering all aspects, including functional and technical gaps, project costs and expenses, deadlines, and resource needs.
- Identify, evaluate, and manage the risks to the success of the project and take responsibility for delivering it on schedule, within the agreed scope, and budget.
- Identify opportunities to present our product, improve its functionality, and align client demands with the implementation of our solution roadmap.
- Take a proactive role in learning about the client's industry, business needs, and company culture and work on account growth in collaboration with Account Managers.
- Develop long-term relationships with different client stakeholders and set ambitious goals for future growth prospects.
- Extensive experience in IT environment account management or complex project management.
- Strategic vision for managing a client portfolio or accounts.
- Strong analytical and negotiation skills.
- Customer-focused consulting skills.
- Ability to understand, articulate, structure, and resolve customer needs.
- Knowledge of eCommerce platforms.
What we offer:
- Opportunities for growth and learning in a rapidly changing industry.
- A young, international, and high-performing team to work with.
- A flat and transparent organization with open feedback.
- A competitive salary and benefits package, including flexible working hours, private medical and dental insurance, meal and commuting card, and team building events.
- Join us and be part of a young, dynamic, and culturally diverse team at Newshore.
- Remote status
- Hybrid Remote
We are a team of highly motivated people from around the world with headquarters in Barcelona, and offices in Colombia and the Philippines. We are more than 140 people working in a nice environment and culture. Our team is comprised of up 12 nationalities, and counting….
Director of Delivery
Loading application form