Newshore is eCommerce solutions company, born global, with focus on international travel business and recently adquired by FLYR Labs. We develop our own software solutions and services for the airline industry in the field of digital retail and e-commerce area, with special attention to data, customer experience, passenger notifications and promo campaigns growing conversion and agility. We are a growing team of 140 highly motivated people around the world with offices in Barcelona, Colombia and the Philippines. Newshore teams are working with the latest technologies, always focused on improving performance and quality.
We are looking for a skilled DevSecOps Engineer to join our team and help us enhance our software development process. As a Dev Sec Ops Engineer, you will work closely with our development teams to ensure that our software products are secure, reliable, and scalable.
If you have expertise in PCI and IT compliance, we encourage you to apply. We offer a competitive salary, a comprehensive benefits package, and a dynamic and collaborative work environment.
- Collaborate with the development team to design, build and deploy secure and scalable software products
- Implement and maintain security controls and best practices in the development process
- Conduct security assessments and vulnerability testing on our software products
- Monitor and analyze security logs to identify and respond to security incidents
- Participate in incident response and help resolve security incidents
- Develop and maintain security documentation, policies and procedures
- Identify and implement automation opportunities in the development and security process
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related field
- 3+ years of experience in DevSecOps or related field
- Strong experience with security tools and practices, including static and dynamic code analysis, vulnerability management, and incident response
- Solid understanding of software development life cycle (SDLC) and Agile methodology
- Experience with automation and scripting languages such as Python, Bash, and PowerShell
- Excellent problem-solving skills and ability to work in a team environment
- Strong communication skills and ability to explain complex security issues to non-technical stakeholders
What we offer:
All our employees enjoy the same benefits... have a look:
- Flexible working hours
- Private medical and dental insurance
- Meal and/or commuting card
- Competitive salary
- Enjoyable and challenging working environment
- Yearly salary and promotion review
- Highly professional team to interact with and grow
- Internal technology trainings and tech sessions
- Team building events
- Young and dynamic team with a culturally diverse environment
- Remote status
- Hybrid Remote
We are a team of highly motivated people from around the world with headquarters in Barcelona, and offices in Colombia and the Philippines. We are more than 140 people working in a nice environment and culture. Our team is comprised of up 12 nationalities, and counting….
Loading application form